Welcome to CHIDSapedia!
CHIDSapedia is a dynamic knowledge center of health information technology (HIT) organizations cultivated by the respective firms as well as the knowledge and experiences of their customers and the wider community.
CHIDSapedia is powered by social technology developed at the Center for Health Information and Decision Systems (CHIDS), Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland – College Park.
Explore the Directory by category
- Health Information Exchanges (99)
- Health Research Centers (13)
- Healthcare Supply Chain (17)
- Mobile Health (71)
- Health 2.0 (18)
- Electronic Health Records (40)
- Health Insurance Exchanges (14)
- Health Gaming (33)
- Medical Devices (25)
- Health Data Hosting (2)
- Health IT Consulting (21)
- Fraud & Abuse (8)
- Standards and Interoperability (8)
- Drug Rehab (12)
- Health Information Databases (13)
- Healthcare Data Analytics (13)
- Healthcare Transparency (7)
- Home Health Technology (6)
- Research Centers (3)
- Health Innovation (1)